Sometimes you just have to scratch your own itch! With the manual management of meeting room resources taking more and more admin time and individual time ( locating an available room, contacting the associated administrator, booking and confirming) we needed a solution to improve efficiency and prevent the inevitable double bookings that were frequently occurring.
In a short timeframe we pulled together a small Web 2.0 application that we could all access and use with a minimum of fuss. The staff and clients liked it and it saves us time and cost by improving our efficiency. Upon request from some clients we further developed the software to allow our clients use the service too. BookMeeetingroom.com was born.
01. Simplifies facility management by allowing instant booking of meeting rooms, conference rooms, studios and other facilities.
02. Full Self Service capability allowing self-service booking by all staff or/and clients to reduce administration overhead and costs.
03. Real time availability checking and booking removes the potential for scheduling conflicts and double booking.
04. owners cant monitor room utilisation, by person, dept, company, user and more as well as generation of detailed cost reports.
05. Security and privacy of information is of utmost concern with comprehensive rights management and administration controls that are easy to use and intuitive.
" BookMeetingRoom.com software simplifies the everyday administrative tasks of meeting room management for any organisation with an Internet connection. No software downloads, no hardware purchases, just use on demand at very low cost. Our users and their applications are surprisingly diverse from, music studios, editing studios, serviced office meeting rooms, hot-desk management, equipment hire, sun-bed bookings, medical equipment booking, as well as meeting room reservations."
Terrebonne Parish Library
The Arcturus Clinic
Inner City Offices
Strathmore Business Centres
Holyport War Memorial Hall
Danone / Nutricia Nordica
Aristone Realty Capital
PKF Pacific Hawaii LLP
New Life Bible Church
SPADE Enterprise Centre
Levi Strauss do Brasil
Daido Industrial e Comercial Ltda
Chapel House Studios
William Fry Solicitors
Nova UCD Centre
Innovation Centre UL
Dept.of Anatomy UCC
Ormond Meeting Rooms
BFK Design Ltd
St Mildred's Centre
SOR Mullany Walsh
The Brussels House
A. Bilbrough & Co Ltd
Bond Management Services Pty Ltd
Bray Therapy Centre
1. Simplifies facility management by allowing instant booking of meeting rooms, conference rooms, studios and other facilities.
2. Full Self Service capability allowing self-service booking by all staff or/and clients to reduce administration overhead and costs.
3. Real time availability checking and booking removes the potential for scheduling conflicts and double booking.
4. owners cant monitor room utilisation, by person, dept, company, user and more as well as generation of detailed cost reports.
You don't need to be logged in to check meeting room availability, however you must log in to make a booking. Once logged in simply select a date from the calendar on the left and then select (click on) any available slot in any room.
1. Select time slot for meeting To make a booking simply click on a time-slot. A short booking form appears to allow booking.
2. Fill in details Enter meeting title/label and some details. Make any adjustments, notify others and set frequency. Click book to reserve the time slot.
3.Your Booking appears instantly. Your bookings are indicated by warmer colours. Other peoples booking by colder colours.
Administrators can generate reports to analyse activity, to produce itimised bills, to allocate departmental costs etc. A set of prepared report options are available such as Usage by Booking User, By Department, By Label, By Room, By Keyword and there is a report to track meeting supplies requested. (Keyword report can be used to produce customised reports and works off data entered into the description field. i.e. Department Code. Reports can be exported in .csv format for use in spreadsheets if required.
1. Select required report type
2. Define the time range
3. Generate report you were looking for!